The Alzheimer's Aid Society of Northern California exists to provide support, education, and compassion to caregivers and their loved ones throught the journey of Alzheimer's disease. We are here for YOU!! Use this website to find a support group near you, learn more about Alzheimer's, or find help on what to do next.
- The next Alzheimer's Café:
- Sacramento - Thursday, November 13th at 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- Woodland - Wednesday, November 19th at 2:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- "Alzheimer's Disease Caregiver Workshop", sponsored by the UC Davis Alzheimer's Disease Center Lecture, will be
Saturday, November 15, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. Reservations are recommended.
- Sadly, due to circumstances beyond our control, the 2014 Alzheimer's Caregiver Conference,
sponsored by the Alzheimer's Aid Society, has been CANCELLED. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
Services and Events
How Can You Help?
You can attend one of our support group meetings and share your experiences with
others, volunteer to help in the office,
Be Kind - Be Loving - Be Understanding - Be Patient
or make a general donation or memorial gift online (see below). Call us at (800) 540-3340 or (916) 483-2002.